Cookie Cutters and Embossers:
- ONLY hand wash cookie cutters and embossers with soap and warm water.
- Scrub with a small brush as required.
- Do not soak in water for long periods.
- Cookie cutters are not dishwasher safe.
- Store in a cool dry place with nothing heavier than other light cookie cutters on top.
- Cookie cutters made with 3D printed plastic have a low melting point and should be kept away from heat sources, such as direct sunlight, hot foods, stove tops, inside ovens, on hot pans, etc.
- Contact with heat and/or pressure may cause cutters to warp or melt.
- Stencils are washable and reusable.
- Gently wash in warm soapy water and lay flat to dry.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
- Gently wash with warm soapy water.
- Our silicone moulds are BPA-free, and non-toxic.
- Moulds can withstand temperatures from -40°C to 230°C.
- Our silicone moulds are soft, flexible and non-stick.